Continuing our special interview series for Echelon 2010, we have Ian McKee from Vocanic on our studio to tell us about the story of Vocanic, and how it has deployed word of mouth marketing, social media and technology to help brands in spreading their word out to a market out there. We also tapped his thoughts on the upcoming panel “Social Media Marketing: What's the Demand? Where's the Supply?” in Echelon 2010 and tell us what he expects from the upcoming conference.
This Week in Asia Episode 33: Ian McKee from Vocanic
2010/05/ian-mckee.jpg”>About Ian McKee and Vocanic: Ian is CEO and chief strategist for Vocanic , a company that specialises in Identifying Influencers and crafting strategies to engage and activate them to launch word of mouth campaigns for clients such as Heineken, StarHub, Citibank, Discovery and Adobe. Prior to Vocanic, Ian was MD for Informative Asia Pacific working on customer dialogue and Influence marketing projects for brands such as Zuji, DBS Bank, HP, Nokia, BP, and Mars brands such as Cesar, Pedigree, Starburst, M&Ms and others. Originally from the UK, Ian has called Singapore home for the last 10 years.
No related posts.
- This Week in Asia Episode 123 Rocket Running Of Steam
- This Week in Asia Episode 122a The Babies and Frog Episode
- This Week in Asia Episode 121 The Half Faced Aliens Landing Episode
- This Week in Asia Episode 120 What the difference between Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo
- This Week in Asia Episode 119b Woz in Indonesia and Koprol returns to the founders